Everything has it's beginning!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to Living Life in the NEW!

We have heard about living in the now and now we are learning to live in the new!
With the historical election of President Obama the United States completed a significant shift and thereto the world has shifted.

We now have completed a significant chapter. A major revolution has now transformed us to an evolutionary shift of magnificent proportion. A course has yet to be charted yet we have this feeling down deep within us that something exceptional awaits us just around the corner!

I plan to look around the corner instead of just wondering what is there! So, as we travel on this journey we will share with you our experiences and we invite you to share your experiences with us.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Annie Loyd and I have come to a point in my life, once again, that I am committed to cease fighting everything and everyone. I am choosing to live in the new. I am choosing to look for the field of unknown possibilities.

I am looking for the celebrations, the joy, the happiness and the love I know is in our dimension and beyond. My plan is to write about this journey and I have invited many friends to contribute as well. Some write daily and some just when they are feeling inspired.

I believe that when we know we are not alone the opportunities along the way expand for us all. So here we go!

~it's all good!

0 comments: