February 6, 2009 - Sharing from Shirley & The Awakening Process

Friday, February 6, 2009

Good morning my wonderful friends, thanks for all your responses to the 4 agreements.

Today's sharing: My favorite affirmation that says it all to me, it goes along with Charlie's writing yesterday.

"The primal Will-to-Heal within me is stronger than any thought, thing, person, disease, habit, or practice that attempts to rule my life.

I do now fully realize my power to change all that appears to oppress me.

We have covered the 4 agreements.

1. Be impeccable with your word.

2. Don't take anything personally.

3. Don't make assumptions.

4. Always do your best.

May you take this weekend and allow yourselves the pleasure of doing something adventurous. Possibly you might want to right a perceived wrong, forgive someone, forgive yourself, practice counting your blessings, write in a journal, call your mom, dad, children a dear friend, be in gratefulness, follow your heart, listen to the voice within and love yourself.

Namaste,

Shirley

www.tt4tt.com
www.delphian.7gen.com
www.theawakeningprocess.com
"Self-improvement begins with self-acceptance.

0 comments: